- I understand now. This world doesn’t belong to them; it belongs to us.
2. The longer I work here, the more I think I understand the hosts. It’s the human beings that confuse me.
3. Felix: Are you sure you’re going to be OK?
Maeve: Oh Felix, you really do make a terrible human being. [long pause] And I mean that as a compliment.
4. An old friend once told me something that gave me great comfort. Something he read. He said Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin never died. They simply became music.
5. It begins with the birth of a new people, and the choices they’ll have to make and the people they will decide to become.
6. Maeve: I see you’ve already met your makers.
Armistice: They don’t look like gods.
7. Wasn’t it Oppenheimer who said any man whose mistakes take 10 years to correct is quite the man? Well, mine took 35.
8. Aren’t you concerned that I’ll smash all of my toys and go home?
9. Take me to the place you promised. Take me to where the mountains meet the sea.
10. William couldn’t find you, Dolores. But out there, among the dead, he found something else. Himself.